movement toward a goal or to a further or higher stage
Note that the definition does not say anything about the speed of the movement. Because of that, I can unequivocally say that we are making progress!
- So far, we have $650 a month in pledges--our goal is $1500 a month (I can't update the thermometer on this site because only Amie understands this)
- We close on the house this Thursday
- We have moved into the barn, our intermediate housing until we leave for Haiti
- Pledges and one-time donations are coming in almost daily--Thank you!!
- We are working on our prayer/thank-you cards (it's slow because we have no Internet right now--please be patient with us--we are truly thankful and will express it tangibly as soon as possible)
Here are our prayer needs:
- Wednesday's walk-through and Thursday's closing to go smoothly
- Isabella's adoption-pray for completion in record time
- We have no phone or Internet at the barn because we don't know our address (there is a good reason for this--too long to explain)
- Settling into the barn--lots of stuff, not lots of room, need patience!
Thank you all for your awesome support. We are truly blessed to have all of you on the team. Our progress toward Haiti is slow, but steady, and God is faithful. We're looking forward to seeing how He gets us there--and when!