Okay. I was tagged by Tara Livesay to post seven things most people don't know about me. This is not easy since we live pretty transparent lives but here goes:
1. I failed geometry in 10th grade and had to go to summer school.
2. I was an introvert through out middle and high school and ate lunch alone on a regular basis.
3. I backed into a Cadillac in a parking lot when I was sixteen and fled the scene. Crappy, I know. But it was completely Tim's fault. I had just been told that he was taking his ex-girlfriend to the senior prom after dumping me one week before. It is difficult to sob hysterically and back safely out of parking space at the same time. Oh, and fyi, we got back together two days before prom but he didn't feel it would be "right to break it off" with the other girl so he still took her and I sat at home. Please feel free to post your scathing comments to his attention. I'm not bitter. ;-)
4. I own a Barbara Streisand CD.
5. I have been forever banned from watching "Bad Boys" because Tim says I get way too excited about the scene where Will Smith runs down the street with his shirt unbuttoned --in slow motion. What can I say? I'm drawn to men with big... ears. =)
6. My first kiss was HORRIBLE. It wasn't Tim, for the record.
7. I can't think of anything else and I need to feed a baby. Sorry, no cute pictures of myself.