Friday, March 21, 2008

Beep Beep

Now, that we are crawling out of the trenches, I have a few words regarding car alarms.

Having a car alarm that sounds because someone actually touched your car perhaps with the intention of thievery -okay. Having a car alarm that sounds every time the wind blows harder than 2 miles per hour ---WHY?!!!! And how is it that it takes a full cycle of beep-beep-beep-beep-whir-whir-whir-whir-deedeet-deedeet-deedeet-deedeet-wheehoo-wheehoo-wheehoo-wheehoo-beep-beep-beep-beep... for a person to press one stinkin' button on their key ring. It's like the ONLY person on the planet capable of sleeping through that racket is the owner of the car. Craziness.

Our car stereo is not worth being hated by our neighbors. Maybe yours is. shrug.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

lol. We used to live in a townhouse in n Raleigh and one night our car alarm started going off........ and wouldn't stop. After about an hour we ended up having to rip some wires out of "something" to make it stop. Turns out EVERY time the temp dropped below 50 degrees it did this. Our neighbors LOVED us.

I saw you in Target today. I didn't stop to say hi. I was doing a mad dash easter bunny shop while my husband kept the cherubs in the car.

I hope everyone is feeling better :)

nancy said...

Good to see you back at the computer. Hope it means you're on the mend. Why don't you put words to the beep sound and you may have a hit. :)

Jena Tager said...

Hey You!! You'd think that a mother of 4 would have something else to write about than annoying car alarms LOL I miss you ALOT!! I'd love for you to come have a girls night - so hop on a plane and come. Ohhh if only money were no object for you or me ;) Kiss those childrens knotty heads for me
xxxxoooo Your favorite cracker in uganda