Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle

The zoo is much improved since my childhood days. Animals in their (almost) natural habitat are much cooler than the concrete slabs that I remember. And the pictures turn out better, too.


Tough guys wear pink & sleep standing on one leg.


Two billy-goats gruff.



Bella was all gasps in the petting zoo.
(cameo appearance of Tim's nose)


Good camouflage.


Bad camouflage.






Looks like you can just reach out and tap him on the shoulder.
Not recommended.





X marks the spotted giraffe.


While looking at the pictures on my camera, my sister asked, "who's the white kid in that one?" I responded, "I don't know. They were all over the petting zoo." She chuckled so, I added..."we told our crew they could pet the white kids but to be sure and wash their hands afterward." ;-)


No comments: