Wednesday, January 31, 2007

We got your back, Troy!

The design is ready and the silk screen company is on stand-by with our t-shirt order. Just say the word and we will mass produce these puppies plus buttons, coffee mugs, hats, beer coolers; you name it! You thought Mandela had a following?! We won't let them take you without a fight!

(Don't worry, Tara -we will hold off the national protest until he's been in there long enough to meet blog requirements. Then, we will spring into action.)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, you are funny!
My husband and I work in Pierre Payen and are friends with Troy and Tara. I can't wait to meet you guys. I hope that preparations and adjusting to a new baby go well. I'll keep checking out the blog, or "stalking" as we like to call it ;)
Happy packing!
Leslie

The Sexton Crew said...

Hi Leslie! Thanks for reading. We welcome all current Livesay stalkers. Looking forward to meeting you.
Amie

Anonymous said...

blah blah been there, done that.

Why Haiti?
jeremy parks and crew

The Sexton Crew said...

Jeremy,
Maybe if you weren't flitting from country to country you could keep up, eh? =) Haiti for several reasons:
1. God said so
2. Been there, love it, brought home a kid -didn't need another t-shirt
3. Did I mention God said so?

You are a trouble maker and only because I know you have first hand experience with what we're going through I will choose to overlook your insensitivity. ;-) Email us amiefamie@earthlink.net We'd love to see you guys!