Monday, April 28, 2008

Going Back to Cali

Have you heard about the LA Test? NO!? If you live in the area, you are without excuse -it was ALL OVER the news last night. Still not ringing any bells?

You have heard the statement "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Right?

While flipping channels last week, we watched a few minutes of a certain reality show (a few minutes is all Tim can stand). You know how they do those individual interview clips? Well, it was a perfect example of what ol' Abe Lincoln was warning against when one of the girls said --"he's trying to make me look stupider than I am." Poor thing.

What does this have to do with the infamous LA Test? Well, let me qualify everything else by saying that my husband is not a fool! Not even close -this just wasn't one of his shining moments.

Severe thunderstorms are moving through the area last night (thank God for the rain) and so there are constant weather alert scripts scrolling along the bottom of the television screen. I was not paying much attention to them until Tim said, "What' the LA Test?" Shrug from me. He explained. "They just said something about information on the LA Test." As the warning strip started over, I began reading. Do you already see it? The exact words were:

"STAY TUNED FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION..." I cracked up. "Honey, it says latest, stay tuned for the latest information." When I finally stopped laughing, I said, "you do know that this will be on the blog tomorrow?" He smiled coyly and nodded with resignation. He's smart and a good sport!

1 comment:

T and T Livesay said...

RE: Tard

what is regarding tard?

Go tim.

figure that one out.