Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back to Silliness

For our official return to all things silly, I thought I'd kick it off with a few random photos.



This is me (okay, no, it's Justus) but it is the result of me

refusing to pay $40 for a Bumbo.

A laundry basket and a couple of pillows and the boy is set.



This is Bella after her brother (Isaiah) offered to diaper her for me.

Notice the onesie is inside the diaper. Nice.




Mamoune's class recently read "How to Eat Fried Worms."

She decided to cook up a batch and try it out.

mmmmmm.

1 comment:

Jena Tager said...

Hey Lovely! Yeah for once I am sooo glad I could please you with 3 fresh blog entries!!! - Most christians attempt to please God...I am attempting the nearly impossible and am striving to keep both God and Amie happy :) LOVE UUUUU MUCHO

I enjoyed these random shots. Wonderin' where the other to handsome boys are??? My daddy told me Isaish has really gotten big. Miss u guys - could you ship me a kid ...because I really need a good Sexton hug :) XXXXXXX (are those 7???)