Monday, September 3, 2007

Our house is a very, very, very fine house...

Okay, Sabrina Freeland, this one's for you. Here are a couple of pictures of our house. I can only manage to have two rooms clean at the same time on any given day so, two rooms is all you get for now.



The dining room. Remember the posts from our moving days when I said that people had strong reactions to my choice of paint colors? Now, you can see for yourselves why. I won't try to make excuses -I like it. Tim tolerates it. The kids could care less. Every one's happy. =)









The Living Room. Tim says it's pumpkin orange. I say it's more of a sweet potato pie orange. Either way, I suppose there's no getting around the fact that it is orange. Btw, we do realize that the crazy cords behind the entertainment gizmo need to be gathered and hidden. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.





More pictures later. Oh and Tim says "What? No comments since I caught you? Come out and show yourselves, you cowards." ;-)

2 comments:

Bobbey said...

We just got back in town! Tim, we love you!! *cheesy grin*

For what it's worth the living room is Pumpkin Orange. Only a REAL man could live in so bold a room!

(See ya Sunday)

Enjoying Life Together said...

FINALLY! Thanks, Amie! Sorry I was late looking at the blog. We were on a cruise to the Bahamas:)

I'll be watching for more photos. Oh, and Tim, we were on your side the whole time! I just never ran into you to think to tell you to READ THE BLOG!

Congrats on the new house!
~Sabrina