Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What A Rip!

I'm home and will soon fill you all in on the fun details of the trip but I must start by saying what a big loser you are Tara Livesay for ripping my best material while I'm stuck on a plane breathing recycled air. A plane (followed by another plane) that was, btw, delayed for an hour and forty minutes and didn't land in RDU until 12:04 a.m. Let's see, dropped off at 4:30 pm yielding a delightful 8 hours enjoying all the best of Northwest Air and their crummy $2 Pringles.





But despite the fact that many of you have already seen the evidence of excellent parenting on the Livesay blog, I would like to point out by a comparison of photos that....






Tara managed to rearrange the room while leaving the stove just as close to the crib as before. Nice. Maybe Phoebe's arms are a lot shorter in real life than in pictures. Why waste time on an easy bake oven when you can go straight to the real thing?

Up next...Minnesota Bound! (chapter one)

2 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

Listen here chicky --- I ALLOWED you to photograph me in that outfit with morning hair -- knowing darn well you would be a dink and put it on your blog ----- the very LEAST I could do is beat you to the punch. I WILL NOT post any bad photos of you. I am far too sweet, kind, loving, etc etc for anything like that. Plus, I did not get any bad pictures of you.

Sorry your flight home was bad ... two planes? I thought it was on direct flight????

The Sexton Crew said...

"Dink" I am -with no apologies. =) And you better watch your tone, missy. I still have the morning cereal picture and I'm not afraid to use it.

It was a direct flight but we had to switch planes an hour after boarding the first due to "mechanical issues."