Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blogging, Torture, and the Wizard of Oz

grrrr. Okay, here's the deal. I tried to supply you with a long and somewhat amusing post earlier today. I typed it all out, attempted to publish it, and lost it. Then, I typed another post (below) to take the place of that post but after re-reading it, thought this is stupid so I tried to delete it but somehow published it instead. Didn't even realize what had happened until I got the comment from Tara that said "You have lost your mind." (not the literal translation but I can read between the lines even in Kreyol!)

I have no excuse for these random acts of brainlessness except one -torture. I am being held captive by a unassuming tyrant and exposed to high levels of the age old torture mechanism known as sleep deprivation. He is trying to break me and I don't know how long I can hold out.

All I can say is "pay no attention to that (woman) behind the curtain." She is a mindless, rambling buffoon.

No comments: