Thursday, December 20, 2007

If...

Here is the list of "if-then" clauses I am currently living by:

If I could finish the laundry then I could get packed for our trip to Atlanta.

If I could sleep through the night then I would have more energy to do laundry.

If I would stop drinking sugar laced coffee and hot chocolate right before bed then I could sleep through the night.

If I wasn't overwhelmed by the task of doing laundry and packing for our trip to Atlanta then I wouldn't turn to the comfort of sugar laced coffee and hot chocolate.

Yes, the pattern is quite clear. And I realize that IF I break the pattern THEN I won't have to whine about it on this blog. But what IF...whining is more fun than actually accomplishing something? Then I better go have some hot chocolate.

;-)

No comments: