Saturday, December 29, 2007

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth...

In case you missed my last post about Isaiah losing another tooth -NOT TO WORRY- he popped out yet another one today! I repeat my original sentiment regarding this phenomenon...freak!

That makes two in two days and four in one week. Contributions to the Sexton family tooth fairy fund are being accepted now. ;-) If he keeps this up I'm going to have to start chewing his food for him. With luck (and the ability to locate our camera cord) I will have some pic's for you tomorrow.

Played Apples to Apples Bible Edition with my in-laws tonight. Much fun and highly recommended for gamers out there. You can even order it from my father-in-laws website:
www.doublearun.com

More updates soon.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Way to go Isaiah! Tell the tooth fairy it's ok if she's late because the standard rule is that for every day she's late she has to double the money. I'm sure your parents don't know that one but I do. See the tooth fairy and I are real tight and she told me about that one.
See you soon.

The Sexton Crew said...

Ah yes, but did you know that our tooth fairy is cheap and the going rate is .01 per tooth? That means even with our delay and the doubling she's still only up to a dollar per tooth. ;-)