Friday, January 18, 2008

She's a Bad Mamma Jamma

So, Mamoune (aka Mamma Jamma) and I were ribbing and picking on each other in a light-hearted way today. Here is the conversation that followed:

Tim: Are you guys gonna stay this way? When Mamoune grows up will you two still jab and laugh together like friends?

Mamoune: (trying to sound smart) It would be great bondage.

Me: It's bonding you Freudian freak! Bondage is what we are living right now.

She's so much like her Mom and I do agree, we make a great team when we aren't at each other's throats. Btw, she has no idea what Freudian meant but is quite familiar with "freak." And I'm well aware that this is probably #3 on the list of "Things You Should Never Say to Your Children." I haven't read that list. Don't plan to. Please do not mail it to me. ;-)

No comments: