Monday, February 25, 2008

It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Thank you all for your prayers. Here's the scoop:

My dad is feeling much better and was at the hospital when I called a few minutes ago. Good news. Even better, Mamabell was sitting in a chair and is no longer talking to the dearly departed. :-) Not sure what it all means but they have changed some of her medications and think it could be as simple as that. I have no intentions of putting God in a "she's healed and nothing can go wrong now" box but I do intend to be thankful for any amount of time we've been given.

After attempting to talk to her two days ago, only to meet confusion and no recognition whatsoever, I spoke with her just now and the difference was night and day. She knew me and asked about the kids and thanked us for praying for her.

So...just continue to pray that they haven't missed anything and that she won't be too disappointed to have to hang with us a bit longer.

Much love and gratitude to all of you!

No comments: