Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Deal

"Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up."

1. Our Internet is suffering from bi-polar disorder. We can access certain sites unfortunately our own blog is not one of them. ugh. Tim is working on remedying this problem even now. (meaning he is calling someone who can fix it.)

2. Our blogging may continue to be sporadic over the next few days. See number 1.

3. I will be posting multiple tidbits tonight in hopes of "holding over" our friendly addicts. If you need to see something everyday then I recommend only reading one post at a time. If you don't care then by all means consume them all at once.

1 comment:

Wendell said...

Thanks for the warning, it was too good to hold off. I consumed it all at once, then again. Tara's blog was short today. Have read most of the Livsay's starting fall of 05', I belive. Maybe I will spend some time in God's word till meeting for lunch.
Oh yea D is my choice for the frig. That one looks like ya'll!