What we are working on:
- We have completed our fundraising letter and will be mass producing it along with pledge cards very soon.
- We are working on our prayer cards (more on this in the next post) and hope to have them ordered in the next couple of weeks.
- We will take care of paper work this Friday and hopefully get the house listed by the first of next week.
- Isabella turned one month old today. She is wonderful and we are thankful that God brought us such a blessing in HIS perfect timing.
- We have found a loving family to re-adopt Smudge!!! (And no, Tara, it was not because we threatened to kill him. ;-))
- Pray for our children as we relocate Smudge this weekend. This will be hard for them.
- Pray for Isabella's adoption. Specifically, that birth father issues will be resolved and that the remaining processes will be expedited as much as possible.
- Pray for patience with one another as we strive to maintain a clean house over the next weeks/months.
We are still holding to our original goal of being in Haiti by June 1st but we know that God will have to move many mountains to make that happen. We believe He can but we are also preparing for the possibility that Tim will need to move to Haiti several weeks ahead of the rest of the clan while we wait for Bella's papers and passport. Thankfully, we have had two good friends offer to fly down with us as extra hands and extra bins (YEAH) when we make the initial move. This will be a huge relief for me. How amazing is the Body of Christ?
Thank you all for praying and bearing patiently. We'll do our best to keep you posted.