Friday, February 16, 2007


"Shoveling gravel.

So easy, even a Geico-man can do it."

Thanks for helping Mr. Mark!




House Update:
The papers are signed. The signs will be placed. The place is clean. The clean is... I guess the word play breaks down right about there. Oh well. By Monday the house should be listed and ready for showing. Finishing off the parking pad was a last step, thus the gravel. Keep praying as we watch for God to bring us the right buyer at the right time with the right offer.

1 comment:

nancy said...

I read your blogs with mixed emotions. I am soooo excited that you are doing something so awesome, yet at the same time, I don't want you to leave cuz Sunday school won't be the same and I would have cherished building a stronger friendship with y'all. Haiti is a long way off to get together for dinner.